NOTE: Due to the latest requirements of the federal government’s TREAD Act, we must strictly enforce this procedure.
1) Take motorcycle to an authorized motorcycle dealer or accessories shop for inspection of the tire in question
2) Clearly explain to the dealer the issue with the tire
AUTHORIZED MOTORCYCLE DEALER
1) Once the rider has presented the tire, determine if the tire qualifies for an adjustment based on the terms of the current Bridgestone motorcycle warranty.
2) If the tire is deemed warrantable, the dealer is required to complete an adjustment form including ALL requested information about the rider, the bike and the tire. (Incomplete adjustment forms will void any adjustment credits)
3) Mark the area of the tire in question with a grease crayon and note the adjustment form number on the sidewall. A brief description of the issue and/or a note attached to the tire would be helpful.
4) Return the tire with the adjustment form and note describing the issue to your Bridgestone tire distributor.
5) Handle the customer in accordance to your customer service policy and/or our warranty procedures. (Tire at no charge for less than 50% wear or a pro-rated price for a tire with more than 50% wear)
NOTE: Please be sure to read the warranty carefully prior to accepting a tire for adjustment. Customer satisfaction decisions are covered at the dealer’s expense.